Stoke-on-Trent shops to let on Realla. By searching for all retail space for rent in Stoke-on-Trent on Realla you have access to a range of shops available to rent now in Stoke-on-Trent, and you can also tune your search to the shop size you need in Stoke-on-Trent. Search for Stoke-on-Trent shops to rent today and contact local Stoke-on-Trent retail letting agents.
The property comprises a terrace of two retail units of masonry construction arranged over five floors including basement.
The property is located on the pedestrianised Market Square opposite the main entrance to The Potteries Shopping Centre. Stoke on Trent Railway Station is the closest mainline rail service.
A prominently located retail premises. The premises briefly comprises a ground floor open plan sales area with WC and kitchen to rear together with an additional room for storage. The property forms an attractive parade of commercial properties in the town centre, many of which now use the upper floors as living accommodation.
Longton is a southern suburb of Stoke-on-Trent and is approximately 40 miles north of Birmingham. The property occupies a pitch adjacent to the Longton Exchange Shopping Centre. Other local occupiers include Halifax,Burtons, HSBC and Specsavers.
The unit comprises recently refurbished ground floor retail space incorporating:-
• Fully glazed frontage
• Security shutters
• Kitchen and toilet facilities
• Suspended ceilings with recess led lighting
• Tiled floor
• Rear loading access
• Communal parking The current planning use is A1 (Shops). Other uses would be considered subject to planning.
Held for a term of 20 years with effect from 26 May 2017 at a current rent of £100,000 per annum subject to an upwards only review on 26 May 2022 and five yearly thereafter. The service charge is in the process of being calculated.
Nearby spaces include Nandos, TGI Fridays, and Costa Coffee.
Stoke on Trent has an estimated population of 270,726 and is well connected with strong transport links such as Stoke on Trent Train Station.
Tontine Square is in a prime location within Stoke on Trent City Centre. The unit is adjacent Samsung Support Centre and Butters John Bee Estate Agents.
The ground floor is arranged in open plan and retains the ‘strong room’ which offers secure storage accommodation or what could become an attractive feature. The property forms part of a modern parade of mixed use retail/food outlets in the city centre and benefits from two onsite car parking spaces to the rear.
• Very prominent former banking premises (A2)
• Separately accessed two-bedroom flat above
• Total NIA: 3,113 sq. ft. with 1,165 sq. ft. of ground floor sales
• Would suit a range of alternative uses (STP)
• Town centre location with extensive roadside frontage
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a double fronted retail premises, currently trading as Bucknall Fish and Chip Shop. The premises benefits from hot food and takeaway use however would suit alternative uses (subject to planning). There is also a 2-bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor.
· Self-contained retail premises in town centre
· Established retail location in pedestrianised area
· Close to the new Smithfield development which includes the council city centre Living Scheme and the Hilton Garden Inn
· Total NIA: 605 sq.ft. with 452.6 sq.ft. of sales
· Fully equipped public house premises – May suit alternatives uses
· Within a popular trading location with the nearby population approximately 11,500
· Large detached accommodation with parking for up to 10 vehicles
· First floor three bedroomed living accommodation
· Total NIA of 4,213.8 sq.ft.
The property comprises a terraced building with office space on the first and second floors and retail units to the ground floor with basement storage.
The property is located in the prime retail area of Stoke On Trent within close proximity to junction 15 of the M6 and Stoke On Trent Railway Station.
A steel framed building comprising a two storey trade counter/office block to the front of brick and clad elevations with adjoining workshop/warehouse to the rear with two roller shutter loading doors and profile clad elevations.
The property is prominently located with main road frontage to Lane Head Road and the A53 dual carriageway and is on the...
A self contained first floor dance studio benefitting from changing rooms,WCs and two dance studios.
Dresden House is situated in a prime position at the top end of The Strand in Longton and has excellent road access to the A50.
• Forming part of busy parade of retail units with main road frontage
• Well-presented city centre retail unit
• Next to main bus routes and taxi rank
• Total NIA: 918 sq. ft. or 85.28 sq. m.
**Incentive available 9 months rent free in year 1, subject to T&C’s**
• Town centre retail premises
• NIA 1,407 sq. ft inc sales of 760 sq. ft plus basement
• Very prominently located premises at junction of Piccadilly and Stafford Street
• Planning App No. 55523 (now expired) formally permitted Hot Food Takeaway use (A5)
• EPC: TBC
The premises comprises a period three story property forming part of an established terrace of mixed commercial properties in the town centre. There is on street parking fronting the premises and a number of public car parks are close by.
The available space comprises 624 sq ft (58 sq m) of ground and basement floor retail accommodation.
The property is available on a new FRI lease for a length of term to be agreed, subject to three yearly reviews.
Rent - £19,000 pa.
The suites comprise first floor office accommodation accessed from a central staircase via intercom to each suite.
Both suites benefit from a mixture of open plan and partitioned areas, suspended ceilings incorporating recessed fluorescent lighting, electric heating and carpeted floors. Each suite benefits from W/Cs and kitchen.
The property is arranged over ground and basement only. The property is located in Tunstall on the main High Street with good footfall and adjoining occupiers. Tunstall is one of the 5 towns of Stoke on Trent and benefits from good road links via the A500 and M6 Junctions.
The available space comprises a ground floor retail unit with ancillary stores/offices above.
The property is held by way of a 15 year FRI lease expiring 23rd June 2024. The premises are therefore available by way of assignment or sub lease at a passing rent of £80,000 pax.
See the latest Stoke-on-Trent retail unit to rent listings from across the rent market.
Currently there are 40 available retail units in Stoke-on-Trent to rent.
2-4 Market Sq
is the latest retail unit to rent (1,159 sq ft), listed by Andrew Grant Commercial LLP.
Realla offers the most powerful commercial property search with a wide range of commercial real estate including retail units. With over 13,300 retail properties for rent across the UK. You can browse shops and retail units to let in your local area of Stoke-on-Trent . From small high street boutiques to pop-up shops, use filters in the search bar to narrow down.