Office for rent - E
Office to let
Hill Court, then called The Hill, was built for Richard Clarke (d 1702), then of Old Hill Court, from 1698 onwards. The design of the house, and of the garden, has been attributed (Daniels and Watkins 1994, 18) to John Kyrle. The work was completed over the six years following Clarke’s death by his brother Joseph.
- Security system
- Energy Performance Rating - B
- Common parts WC facilities