The property sits prominently on the corner of Vicarage Lane and Mountside Road in the village of Kinnerley.
The Parish of Kinnerley is a rural parish with a population of approximately 1090. The Parish comprises the small settlements of Kinnerley, Dovaston, Knockin Heath, Edgerley, Pentre and Maesbrook.
Kinnerley is in the north west of the county adjoining the Welsh border, off the A5, approximately 8 miles from Oswestry, and 13 miles from Shrewsbury.
It is bounded to the west by the River Vyrnwy and to the south by the River Severn.
Local authority: The Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury SY2 6ND 0345 678 9000
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.