Constructed between 1924–1932, this impressive architectural and historical landmark is within Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. The remainder of the building is let to HMRC who will occupy approximately 270,000 sq ft over part ground and the upper floor levels, housing approximately 3,500 staff.
The premises are situated in an extremely busy location in the heart of the commercial district within Exchange Flags located behind Liverpool Town Hall. The property is within close proximity to Castle Street, Tithebarn Street & Exchange Street East.
The property comprises a building of masonry construction providing accommodation arranged over three floors .The building provides a ground floor retail space on ground floor and basement and office accommodation.
The property is located on Castle Street, Liverpool city centre with access to Liverpool James Street Railway Station situated close...