The premises include a single building which has a gross internal area of just over 10,000 sq ft and is configured to provide retail space/showroom at the front, together with workshop/storage at the rear. To the front of the building there is a tarmacadam surfaced car park and to the rear, an area which has been used for open storage/display.
Covered retail space in Bideford, anchored by Asda and housing Nike, Costa, Peacocks, Gap, M&S and Poundland among others.
In addition to the covered mall, McDonald's, Aldi, Starbucks and Premier Inn are in close proximity.
• Term: 25 years with a Tenant only break option in year 15
• Commencing Rent: £112,000 pax / £28.00 per sq ft
Quoting Terms - To let by way of assignment / sub-letting
• Units available individually or combined
• Available by way of an assignment of the existing leases
• Sublease available from 5 to 15 years
• Rent free - 3 months plus
The available space comprises ground floor retail accommodation. The property benefits from additional ancillary space on the first and second floor.
A new lease is available on FRI terms for a period of 10 years, subject to a rent review in year five. The quoting rent is £37,500 pa.