Property facts for Hall Place, Canterbury
The original property was constructed circa 1850. The site offers potential for a change of use or redevelopment, subject to the neccessary planning consents.
The property is located in a prominent position on the north side of the A2050 Harbledown By Pass to the east of its junction with the A2, and 1km to the west of Canterbury City Centre. It is bounded to the north-west and east by agricultural land and woodland.
This prominent setting means the property is within easy reach of the City Centre, where there are a wide selection of retail and leisure amenities, three Universities, a variety of schools and a high speed train link to St Pancras International in approximately 55 minutes.