Office for sale
This was originally the County Court, built around 1854 and is Grade II Listed. The main building has an impressive stone frontage and was converted for office use some time ago. To the rear is a brick-built annexe which has not been occupied for some time.
- Energy Performance Rating - E
- Demised wc facilities
- Lift access