The property comprises of a prominent detached two storey former citadel, built in the 1780’s, of traditional brick construction under a pitched tiled roof with predominantly crittall framed single glazed windows.
A mid-terrace building of two storeys plus a basement. The property is of traditional brick construction surmounted by a part flat roof with pitched roof lights.
The accommodation offers an impressive double height hall area,
with ancillary office and storage rooms to the ground, storage to the basement and a bar/function room to the first floor....