Shop to rent
£1,194,876 per annum 33,035 sq ft
Property facts for Sainsburys, Wolverhampton
The property comprises a detached retail superstore constructed in two distinct parts. The store entrance is an impressive former 19th century church known as St George’s Church, which is brick built and externally clad in tixall stone. This building has been Grade II Listed since 1949. The remainder of the building was completed in 1988 and is a steel framed building with block work walls with a mixed façade of reconstructed stone and framed curtain walling with GRP panels.
The property is located in a highly prominent position facing the Bilston Street Island roundabout at the junction of the A41, A4150 and A454 roads. It has excellent visibility when approaching Wolverhampton by all of these roads and is highly accessible to car borne shoppers. The property is situated between Ring Road St George’s and St George’s Parade on the edge of the Wolverhampton city centre boundary.
This shop to rent is located in Wolverhampton.View the performance or update the listing in CoStar