The property comprises a detached former cinema hall constructed circa 1900. The walls are of brick construction with render finish set beneath a pitched and hipped roof.
The property is located in the town of Renfrew which is approximately 8 miles west of Glasgow city centre. The property occupies a prominent position at the junction of Ferry Road, Station Road and Canal Street. The property is in close proximity to all local amenities, adjoining Hairst Street, the main retailing stretch within Renfrew town centre.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Savills. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills for full details and further information.