The subjects comprise ground floor plus basement retail unit benefitting from a corner frontage contained within a traditional stone-built tenement and held under pitched and slated roof. The subjects are located on the corner of Bruntsfield Avenue and Montpellier Street, directly opposite Bruntsfield Primary School.
Bruntsfield Place is located approximately 1.8 miles South West of Edinburgh City centre and is one of the most popular and affluent areas within Scotland’s capital city. Bruntsfield is widely regarded as one of the prime residential locations within Edinburgh, which benefits from a yearly influx of students, most notably from Edinburgh and Napier...
• Fully fitted restaurant with up to 50 covers
• Offers over £25,000 per annum
• Unit extends to 329.42m2 (3546ft²)
• Located in the Tollcross District of Edinburgh
• High vehicular and pedestrian passing trade
• Benefits from alcohol licence
• Suitable for retail or class 2 office use