The property comprises the former St Austin’s Church, rear 3 storey presbytery, the former Chaloner Hall and in addition new build development land.
St Austin’s Church – constructed 1838 with sandstone front elevation and predominantly pitched slate roof.
The site is bound to the north by Pure Gym and to the south by Stoneacre Car Dealership. There is currently a sandstone wall to the front and also to the rear with a significant change in height up to Caryl Street to the rear.
Kings Dock comprises a former dockon the River Mersey in Liverpool and formed part of the Port of Liverpool. It is situated in the southern dock system, connected to Wapping Dock to the north and Queen’s Dock to the south.
The site was extensively redeveloped in 2008 as a perfect example of brownfield regeneration and now forms part of the central...