The site comprises 0.5 acres (0.2 hectares) of land. The site is covered in rough grass and is entirely surrounded by a fence.
The site is located in an area bound to the south by the small War Memorial and to the west and north by the recently extended cemetery. The access road to the cemetery and property beyond runs along the eastern boundary.
Patna is a small village in East Ayrshire which was founded in 1802. The village has good road and transport links with the town of Ayr.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to J & E Shepherd. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact J & E Shepherd for full details and further information.